Friday, July 1, 2011

Clutch at me (has this replaced the IT bag trend?)







Via style.com (Tommy Ton)

I've been know for carrying some pretty BIG bags in my time...some the size I can fit in (as my friend Ing would say).  Of course I do love a good clutch, as those who have heard my Marc Jacobs meltdown in Hawaii story know - it involved gorgeous quilted oak leather, a spilt glass of water that looked like ink and me getting angry at a glass sliding door.  Needless to say, it was pretty scary for the other party concerned and I'm sure had more to do with some deeper issues than the love of a clutch!  BUT, I do love a clutch...and so, does it seem, do the fashionistas.  Of course I also can't get over the colour from the summer fashion shows in Europe...thanks Tommy Ton for bringing it to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment