Sunday, January 26, 2014

Wanderlust: 20 places in the world you must see

Swiss Alps in Autumn; photo: Robin Halioua via Airows

Feeling restless?  I am.  For some world wandering inspiration you MUST check out this beautiful list from Airows of 20 places that will make you want to run around the globe.

My top 5? (Aside from the Swiss Alps, above - ok, and basically the whole list.)

Antarctica.  I can't handle the cold but I'm going, going, going. Photo: Jim Raycroft

Canyon Waves in Arizona.  Photo: Greg Mote

Falling off cliffsides in France.  Photo: Tim Geers

Stunning transparent waters in Portugal. Photo: Agostinho Fernandes


And, last but not least - the Stairway to Heaven which hopefully I'll get to do with my loves, Lucy, Anna and LG in April.  Aloha, Hawaii.  Photo: Mark Payton

No comments:

Post a Comment