Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sequinista


Last year the outrageously expensive purchase of this divine Alexander Wang blue sequin tulip skirt from Torsa (recommended by the ever fashionable and bad influence, Lizzie) blew the budget and almost made me throw up when  I realised how much I'd spent.  But, after realising I couldn't return the skirt, then leaving the tags on it for months toying with the idea of selling it on Ebay and finally donning it in London with an Adam black and white silk tank from Intermix, black leather jacket and Sergio Rossi black suede/gold heel pumps to hit the town with Geets I finally embraced the Wang and admitted  it was a style staple that I could hand down to my children.  Thanks to Helicious's keen eyes perusing style.com we were delighted to see it today listed as one of Tommy Ton's 2010 style favourites.  Check out the full list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment